The guy who gave you “Goodbye On A Bad Day” is celebrating his 45th Birthday. With this, let’s all greet Shannon Lawson a Happy Birthday! And to celebrate with him, let’s listen once more to his single and read about his journey.
At the age of four, Lawson practiced playing his uncle’s guitar. His father taught him to play country songs. With this, he has been listening and playing country music. In his high school days, he performed a band which played rock music and covers of John Anderson. Lawson joined more groups such as Top Hat and Galoots.
In 2002, Lawson released his debut album entitled “Chase The Sun” under MCA Nashville Records. The album produced two minor hits such as “Goodbye On A Bad Day” and “Dream Your Way To Me.” Due to low response, he shifted to Equity Music Group handled by Clint Black. Unfortunately, his album “Big Yee-Haw” wasn’t released.
Also, Lawson is writing songs. It was through his writing that gave him a career in a publishing house.
Goodbye On A Bad Day…
Mark A. Peters and Shannon Lawson himself wrote the words and lyrics of the song. He released the single in February 2002 under his album “Chase The Sun.” The song placed at number twenty-eight on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Shannon Lawson is no longer active in the country music scene. Nevertheless, he had left us some music to remember him by. These are “Smokin’ Grass” and “Just Like A Redneck.” Once again, let’s remember him by saying Happy Birthday!
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Goodbye on a bad day, Shannon Lawson
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?