One of the most romantic moments in the life of a woman is when a guy serenades her. And if both have mutual affection toward each other, that would add to the steaminess of the scene. But what if you’re a woman and dreamed that angels serenaded you. Would you consider such experience your most memorable of all? Why not? That’s one of a kind, isn’t it? Well, if you’re not so convinced, try listening to this song and imbibe every feeling that each word radiates. The song is called “Serenaded by Angels” written and recorded by Kirk Talley. Although the song sounds more about death, it conveys a charming vibe that deeply touches every listener’s heart.
Video Credit: GaitherVEVO, Youtube
Brief Song Background
When Talley decided to pursue a solo career in 1993, his music continued to flourish and gain favorable audience acceptance. Following the success of his first project titled I Speak To You, Kirk released another major record named Serenade.The album produced two top 10 singles. This includes the song “Serenaded by Angels” together with “If He Hung the Moon.” In addition to being a top 10 lister, ” Serenaded by Angels” also earned Talley a string of awards at the 1996 National Quartet Convention. The Gospel Voice Magazine presented him with three Diamond Awards for the said song: Soloist of the Year, Songwriter of the Year, and Song of the Year. Moreover, the Singing News Magazine made sure that Talley knew the effect he had on Gospel Music listeners by presenting him with the 1996 Fan Awards for Favorite Male Vocalist, Favorite Songwriter, and Favorite Song of the Year again for “Serenaded By Angels.”
Folks, did your soul fall in love with the song? We would be glad to hear your thoughts or experiences related to the tune. Also, please do not forget to hit the like button and share the inspiration with your friends and loved ones. Stay tuned with us as we strive to bring you a daily dose of cutting-edge entertainment through country, gospel music and information. For easy access to your favorite country and gospel songs, follow us on Facebook (Country Daily/@CountryGospelDaily) and Twitter @thecountrydaily.
Angels, Kirk Talley
- How Lynn Anderson Turned “Rose Garden” Into A Big Hit Worldwide
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here’s How The Chart-Topper “Don’t Let Me Cross Over” Became A Country Music Standard
- You’ll Definitely Relate to Ronnie Milsap’s “What A Difference You’ve Made In My Life”
- “Woman (Sensuous Woman)” Put Gibson’s Name Back To The No. 1 Position
- The Song That Launched Tom T. Hall as The Storyteller That He Is: “A Week In A Country Jail”
- Restless Heart’s “When She Cries” is A Chart-Dominating Hit