Scotty McCreery is one of the country artists who keeps a low profile. He does not live a glamorous lifestyle even if he is one of the country’s biggest contemporary artists. In his new song “In Between,” he shares his life and what it is like to live the life of a huge artist and a simple man.
Jamming with Scotty McCreery’s New Music
It has been a while since we are treated with a new Scotty McCreery song. But folks, it was worth the wait. The official music video for the song was released just a few days ago at Scotty’s official YouTube page. The video sheds light on what is happening during and in between Scotty’s tour life and hometown life.
The song wants to acknowledge the life that McCreery is having and its successful aspect. A lot of people are acknowledging his humble way of living. This is further shown in the split screen that the video offers. It is almost as if seeing the two lives that Scotty McCreery has.
I’m in between Friday night wild
And quiet Sunday morning
This line right here perfectly depicts the glamorous lives that Hollywood stars live. It is in contrast to how a simple man/ woman lives in his/her hometown. Scotty is always in between these two worlds. He did not grow into the lifestyle of Hollywood so he would sometimes go to his hometown and live a simple life. But, in order for him to do that, he also has to work and deal with all the press and tours. So, the song promotes a balance between the two and still lead a happy life. It may be hard, but that is what it takes to achieve success while staying to the authentic version of yourself.
Who could have done that better than Scotty McCreery?
in between, new song, scotty mccreeery
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend