The pain of not being with the person you love is unbearable. It’s difficult to love each other when you can’t be together because of certain reasons like family, work, distance or the worst is when you are in a relationship with another person. Roger Miller‘s song “When Two Worlds Collide” is a love story of two people where the world is against their odds.
“When Two Worlds Collide” Chart Performance
“When Two Worlds Collide” is one of the tracks from Roger Miller’s album A Trip in the Country, released in 1970. Mercury Records released Miller’s album. The album entered the US Billboard Top Country Albums at No. 23. Furthermore, the song remained for a total of 12 weeks on the chart. His song peaked at No. 6 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 1961. In addition, the song stayed on the chart for 18 weeks. Roger Miller and Bill Anderson wrote the song. All of the songs in the album were co-written by Roger Miller.
The Song’s Content
The song tells a story of two people in love but could not find a way to be together. They try to make things work and tried to be together, but it never happens. They always end up not being together. It is difficult to fall in love when you can’t be together because love should not be like that. Love should be easy, and love should make us happy.
A Tribute to Roger Millers
Roger Miller’s son, Dean Miller, is working on releasing a tribute album for his father. The album King of the Road: A Tribute to Roger Miller will be coming out this August 31. It contains 35 tracks from various new and old artists who will cover all of Roger Miller’s songs. Some of the stars who are part of this collaboration are Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley, Kacey Musgraves, Kris Kristofferson, Loretta Lynn, Ringo Starr and many more. Stay tuned for the release of Miller’s album.
roger miller, When Two Worlds Collide
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait