Rhonda Lea Vincent is professionally known as Rhonda Vincent. She began singing with her family band, The Sally Mountain Show. She achieved success with her bluegrass songs in 1970 to 1980. She also played as a vocalist for other bluegrass and country music bands. She also performed with Dolly Parton, Alan Jackson, Tanya Tucker, and Joe Diffie.
Vincent was nominated for seven Grammy Awards and had won a Grammy Award for Best Bluegrass Album in 2017. Now, let me share her gospel song “I Heard My Savior Calling Me.” I bet this song will help you strengthen your belief in God when you are facing some difficulties in life now.
Rhonda Vincent’s Song “I Heard My Savior Calling Me”
“I Heard My Savior Calling Me” is an inspiring gospel song recorded by Rhonda Vincent. Her version of the song was released on June 2009 from her album, Destination Life. This album produced 12 different soundtracks and one of those is the song “I Heard My Savior Calling Me.”
I heard my Savior calling me
on that blessed night I fell down on my knees
Well I raised my hand to Jesus pure faith had set me free
Praise God I see the light my Savior’s calling me
When we hear God’s call, will we respond or ignore Him? So, talking about God, how often do we call His name and pray? It is understandable that we are only humans asking for God’s forgiveness and strength. But sometimes, after having those things we have wished for, we often forget God. Why? It is because of our greediness and selfishness.
We usually tend to forget the person who gave us everything when we have nothing in life. Being a Christian, it is our obligation to stay faithful and follow His will. He has not only shown us the true image of a friend but also the image of a true father, who would give everything He has just to provide the needs of His children.
gospel song, i heard my saviour calling me, Rhonda Vincent
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce