“Keep it Between the Lines” is a song that depicts a good relationship between a father and a son. The lyrics say it all up to the end and it, without a doubt, can pierce your hearts. As you listen, the melody perfectly matches with the lyrics can touch your souls, too. The song is more inspiring with the voice of Ricky Van Shelton.
Moreover, the song is truly inspirational. It motivates every father to have a better relationship with their sons. On the other note, sons will realize how lucky they are to have their fathers on their side to support and guide them. Listen for it will remind you of your childhood with your dads.
Keep it Between the Lines…
Russell Smith and Kathy Louvin pooled resources for the words and lyrics of “Keep it Between the Lines.” Ricky Van Shelton recorded and released the song on July 11, 1991. The song was part of his album “Backroads.” The album also includes his four other top charting singles. These are “Backroads,” “After the Lights Go Out,” “Rockin’ Years,” and “I am a Simple Man.”
Furthermore, “Keep it Between the Lines” became Ricky Van Shelton’s final number one single on the country charts. It reached at number one position on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart on October 12, 1991.
Ricky Van Shelton rose to prominence from 1986 to 2006. He has released numerous songs and platinum albums. All in all, he has a total of ten number one singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
In 2006, Ricky Van Shelton retired from recording music and touring to focus and spend time with his family. His decision shocked his supporters. Nevertheless, he left us with excellent country music to keep remembering his work of arts.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Backroads, keep it between the lines, Ricky Van Shelton
- Teenage Country Singer Serenades Blake Shelton With a Loretta Lynn Song
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- 10 Real Facts About Lacey Chabert’s Husband, David Nehdar
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- “The Wild Side of Life”, the Start of Historic Hank Thompson