From the perspective of History as a discipline, the Red Sea is merely a seawater inlet of the Indian Ocean situated between Africa and Asia. In the Holy Bible, the place is a prominent location where God performed one of His numerous miracles. In particular, that miracle of the ages pertains to the parting of the Red Sea for the Israelites which most of us are familiar with. Now, Red Sea has another connotation and this has a huge connection with God’s miraculous deeds. Taking it in a wider context, a red sea symbolizes obstacles that stand in our way.
In line with this, there’s a compelling song that captures the essence of entrusting God any red sea we face in life. The song is called “It’s Just Another Red Sea” and made popular by the gospel quartet Gold City. It was nominated for two honors in 2006, namely Song of the Year and Traditional SG Song for the SGN Music Award. Listen to it and internalize its message.
When Faced With A Red Sea…
Many times in our life, we inevitably encounter a red sea in a plethora of ways. Oftentimes too, we see that obstacle as something too huge thus underestimating God’s ability to take it out of our way. Hence, we ended up distressed and hopeless. But no matter how weak we are to recognize the mightiness of our God, He remains patient. But as Christians, it’s our constant duty to let Him work in our lives.
Folks, are you facing a red sea at the moment? How are you dealing with it? We would be glad to hear your thoughts. Also, please do not forget to hit the like button and share the inspiration with your friends and loved ones. Stay tuned with us as we strive to bring you a daily dose of cutting-edge entertainment through a variety of country, gospel music, and information. For easy access to your favorite country and gospel songs, follow us on Facebook (Country Daily/@CountryGospelDaily) and Twitter @thecountrydaily.
Gold City, Red Sea
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Meet The Sweet Lily Pearl Black, Clint Black’s Only Daughter
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry