In time, everything will come to an end. Hence, we are not a character in a fiction novel or movie in which it will end happily ever after. Thus, some aspects of our lives may have a twist, and it’s up to us on how to deal with it. Moreover, the end of a romance is not the end of everything. We must consider that there will always be a second chapter. Also, we are the stars of our novel; we can put some twists if we want to. So, it’s not yet too late for a second chance, especially if we are talking about love. C’mon, there’s nothing wrong in giving second chances. Have you ever heard of the hit “I Told You So” of Randy Travis? I hope you will include this on your playlist and it may change your mind about second chances.
The Neo-traditionalist Country Singer
This man has sold more than 25 million records and won a lot of prestigious awards from different organizations. Further, he is included in the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Country Music Hall of Fame. He is undeniably talented. Let me give you a hint; he is the man behind the famous hit “Three Wooden Crosses.” Do you have any guess? Well, I’m referring to none other than Randy Travis.
Always and Forever
Some people say that love is sweeter the second time around. But of course, this statement will be bashed by the bitter ones out there. Hence, we also need to understand that giving a second chance depends on the situation. You know what, this was the theme of Randy Travis on his hit “I Told You So.” The narrator asks his lover how she would react if he will go back to him. If we listen to the song, there is a pinch of pain from Travis. But anyway, it only takes one person to pull off this kind of masterpiece and you know who I’m talking about.
Country Music Hall of Fame, Hollywood walk of Fame, i told you so, Randy Travis
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Tennessee Whiskey Dad, Kris Jones’ Bumpy Road Before Fame
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free