One of the voices of country music, Randy Travis is loved by all of country fans. Now, he returns the love back to other country music artist.
LIP SYNCING GARTH BROOKS
Country artist, Garth Brooks admitted that he lip synced in his performance during the 2017 CMAs calling it a “game-time decision.” It was to give the fans the best show possible. Other people might say that it was the sort of decision a professional entertainer would make – give a great performance no matter how you feel. However, for some country stars like Miranda Lambert and her boyfriend Anderson East took offense from Brooks’ actions and publicly criticized him. Since the unfortunate event happened, other country stars have taken to social media to publicly support Garth, most recently, Randy Travis.
— Randy Travis (@randytravis) November 11, 2017
THE UNFORTUNATE FALL OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD
The peers of Carrie Underwood and millions of her fans were rallying around her after she was temporarily hospitalized. It was because of a nasty fall which happened outside her home in Tennessee last November 10. After her representative confirmed that she suffered a broken wrist and “multiple injuries” and would not be appearing at the Country Rising benefit concert on November 12, a number of her friends flocked to social media wishing her the best in her recovery.
One of Underwood’s peers is the great Randy Travis, who teamed up with her on their 2009 single “I Told You So.” He also sent a whole lot of love to the mother of one through a social media site after he hearing about her nasty fall.
As a bonus, here’s a video of Randy Travis together with Carrie Underwood, singing “I Told You So.”
Want more of Randy Travis? Visit us at www.countrythangdaily.com for more! Also, don’t forget to share the love by sharing this story and by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.
- High Schooler In Overalls and Straw Hat Stuns The Crowd With His Banjo-Playing Skills
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Meet Randy Travis’ Wife Who Stood By In Sickness and In Health
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- 10 Alison Krauss Songs That Proves She’s One of Country Music’s Most Beloved Voices
- The Joe Diffie Songs That Turned Him Into An Icon To Many Country Fans