We all face it at least once in our life – storm. Even in the Bible, we can meet a lot of people who faced their own storms. To cite some examples, Job endured just about every terrible thing imaginable. Stephen got stoned. John the Baptist was beheaded. And, Jesus had his own storm dying on the cross. Nobody then is exempted from the storms of life. But why do we have to go through it?
Oftentimes, when trapped in the storms of life, we turn to God. But we don’t do so to ask for help. We run to Him only to ask unending “why” questions and to end up putting all the blame on Him. And what does an act of accusation bring us? Nothing. It’s about time then that we realize the “good” reasons behind these storms. The book of Romans will help us further understand this.
“Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us (Romans 5:3-5).
Our Refuge During Life’s Storms
As our life is unpredictable, we can’t fully rely on it. But we can actually count on the storms that we are to face at any time in our life. More importantly, we can count on God. His unconditional and unrelenting love is more than enough to help us overcome even the strongest storm we may ever face. Let us then give our self to Him and He will give us everything we need to stand firm in the midst of a storm. Let’s draw more inspiration by listening to the song entitled “Til the Storm Passes By” from the Gaither Vocal Band.
Did you enjoy this piece? It is our pleasure to hear your thoughts or experiences related to the song. Also, please do not forget to hit the like button and share this with other fans of country music. And, for your utmost reading pleasure and entertainment, you may visit our website at https://www.countrythangdaily.com/ or like and follow us on Facebook, (Country Daily).
Gaither Vocal Band, storm
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Here Are Some Loretta Lynn Facts To Celebrate One of Country Music’s Icons
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance