In this world that we live in, material things are one of the most important things that we need to have. Especially for women, in choosing their future husband. Also, a man needs to have a full load of cash in his bank account, a fancy car, and tons of credit cards to buy luxurious goods. It’s a sad truth that this has been the basis of love in this modern world. Anyhow, in the olden times, women don’t look at the man’s social status. As long as the man loved the woman and he can provide for the family then that is enough. Just like the hit of Charley Pride “All I Have to Offer You Is Me.” The narrator explained that he cannot provide a fancy living. But, he will love and be loyal to his future wife forever.
The Hall of Famer
He is considered one of the most sought-after singers of his generation. Further, this artist was able to push 40 number one hits in the Billboard Hot Country Songs. He was also one of the few African-Americans who enjoyed a lavish career in the music industry despite their roots. In addition, he popularized the hits “I’d Rather Love You,” “I’m Just Me,” and “Afraid of Losing You Again.”Any guess? We have Charley Pride, folks, who is also considered as the first African-American to perform at the Grand Ole Opry.
The Best of Charley Pride
If you were to get married, who will you choose, a person who is rich but doesn’t love you? Or a person who is poor but loves you and will do anything for you? It’s hard to choose, right? It’s because sometimes that depends on the person’s perspective. But, I hope that this hit from Charley Pride, “All I Have to Offer You Is Me,” will enlighten you on who to choose. In closing, don’t be scared to take risks. Love will last but fancy things won’t.
All I Have to Offer You Is Me, Charlie Pride, Grand Ole Opry
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry