“JUST LIKE EVERY COWBOY SINGS A SAD, SAD SONG… EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN.”
FIRST DAY OF the Work Week at my side of the Universe and IT IS FINE!
TODAY I WOULD, once again, feature an unrecognized Country Band in the (general) Country Music Populace… POISON.
“NOT A LOT of you kind folks may recognize or acknowledge it…”
YEP, NOT A LOT of you kind folks may recognize or acknowledge it but Poison—fronted by Bret Michaels—just as Bon Jovi IS a Country Band.
“…them boys that they came out during the Glam Rock Days.”
IT WAS JUST so incidental—even unlucky (maybe)—for them boys that they came out during the Glam Rock Days. The Term is short for Glamour Rock. Along with the like of Bon Jovi and Guns and Roses, et al.
“…Every Rose Has Its Thorn…”
ONE OF THEIR most familiar and would be considered one of their most famous would be Every Rose Has Its Thorn.
“A SONG of Falling Out of Love and Broken Hearts… A song of Pain and Pining…”
UHUH, how many of us have fallen out of love and lost that Love… Been in pain and still pining for that Lost Love? Quite a lot, right?
“…some Hard Times in Love.”
WELL, THIS IS one gem of a Country Song exactly for people like you and (even, like) me who have had some Hard Times in Love. For Every Rose Has Its Thorn tells it like it is. How it ends and how it will all be—even in the End—painful and hard it may all be.
HERE A TREAT…
The original version of Every Rose Has Its Thorn before Miley came. Heh… Heh… Heh…
This is Our Kind of Country and
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
every rose has its own thorn, poison
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Let’s Go Down the River to Pray with Alison Krauss
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage