GOOD MORNING, Y’ALL!
What a beautiful day it is to be alive again and for some good old-fashioned sharing.
Yesterday, a very close friend of mine (whom I consider one of my Brothers from another Mother) called me up and asked if we could hook up. So I go, “Yeah, sure brother.”
Being the kind of person and friend that I am, I really did not have a good feeling about this meeting. But still, I went.
And you know what?
BAD NEWS ALERT! …BAD NEWS ALERT!
He had just been laid-off.
Yep, so bad, so sad. The guy has a wife and 3 kids for cryin’ out loud! He really needed the work for another one is on the way. The poor brother of mine bawled out like a baby! Imagine, a grown man crying and pouring his heart out? Wow! Hmmn… So I go, “There, there my Dear Friend, it will all be okay. Remember, God’s got our backs right?” And he went, “I know man, but…” “SHHH, NO BUTS OKAY? The Big Man’s got our backs and I’ll try to help you out any way I can. DO NOT WORRY,” sorta scolding My Boy adding, “Hey, Life could really be rough at times but we’re tougher, right?”
Funny how Life could be at times. Just when you badly need the money, you start losing your job. Hey, mind you folks he’s a very good and happy worker but sometimes, that is how the coin tosses.
Well, I reminded him of this wonderful Passage from Philippians 4:6-7:
“6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Our Lord God Almighty has great Plans for us all and knows what we can and cannot overcome. Hence, He allows certain things to happen to us for as they say, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” And no reason to fret really for—someday—there will be peace in The Valley for us all.
Now, cheer up!
This has been Beautiful Is Our God!
May Y’all be Safe and Well and,
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
peace in the valley, red foley
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Renegotiates Talk Show Contract Amid Divorce With Brandon Blackstock
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star