When you find true love, it is such a wonderful feeling. It is always worth the wait, and it is also worth giving all your love. That is what it feels like to have someone in your life. You want to give them the world, you want to be with them, and you want to make them happy all the time. This is what Johnny Paycheck’s song is all about.
“Someone to Give My Love To” Chart Performance
“Someone to Give My Love To” has been one of Paycheck’s best songs. It was written by Jerry Foster and Bill Rice in 1972. Johnny Paycheck included the song on his ninth studio album, Someone to Give My Love To. The song reached number four on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. In addition, Paycheck’s single also entered the Canadian chart.
Paycheck’s album did also perform well on the chart. It placed at number nine on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Furthermore, there was another single from his album that entered the chart. “Love Is A Good Thing” reached number twelve on the country chart. It also entered the Canadian chart at number twenty-four.
About the Song
The song is a story of a man who tells the world that the woman he loves is the only one for him. He couldn’t find anyone who can love him like her. Isn’t it lovely if someone will tell you how lucky they are to have you? This song seems to be a perfect wedding song or a song you can dedicate to someone you love.
I will follow you to the ends of the earth
For my place will be with you
I have taken you for better or worse
Someone to give my love to
A Little Bit Johnny Paycheck
Johnny Paycheck is a country artist who is best known for his song “Take This Job and Shove It.” He is also one of the artists who were part of the outlaw movement.
Billboard Country Song, Johnny Paycheck, Someone To Give My Love To
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marty Robbins’ Son Honors His Father With “Big Iron” Tribute
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Get To Know The Man in Black’s Multi-Talented Son, John Carter Cash
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend