We all know of Willie Nelson‘s daughter, Paula Nelson. She followed the path of country music just like her father. Paula is Willie’s daughter from his second wife, Connie Koepke. Although they had a complicated past, Paula never felt any negative feelings towards her father.
She followed his music path and here we are, listening to their amazing cover of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain.”
Willie Nelson and Paula Nelson
Paula ain’t the only singer in the family. Even Willie’s two children with his new wife are singers. Nelson’s children have shared that it is because they have learned from their father. They grew up joining their father’s tour and have watched him sing on the stage for so many times. You know that these two have performed together a lot since their harmonization is almost perfect.
Willie started the song with his tender vocals, then it was followed by his daughter’s captivating voice. In the chorus, they blended really well. Paula Nelson proved that she has her father’s rhythm and it made the performance more moving and genuine. This performance almost made the track a perfect father and daughter duet.
“Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”
The song was originally performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song was meant to be a farewell track to one of their bandmates. The lyrics “Have you ever seen the rain. Comin’ down on a sunny day” was meant to be poetic and signifies their sadness with the sudden departure of their bandmate and friend.
The track has been covered a lot of times by remarkable artists. However, this father and daughter duet is one for the books. Their simple vocal harmonies really made it more flavorful and Willie Nelson really led his daughter all the way through the performance.
Watch it here:
For more country stories, check out our official Facebook page.
Have You Ever Seen the Rain, paula nelson, Willie Nelson
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Meet The Sweet Lily Pearl Black, Clint Black’s Only Daughter
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Alan Jackson’s New Album ‘Where Have You Gone’ Is Almost Here and We’re Excited!
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!