“You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is the fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.” – Psalm 16:11
When will we ever get weary of chasing after things that have no eternal value? We run to and fro and allow ourselves to be overloaded thinking we’ll reap the fruits of our labors but only to end up hollow as a shaft. Not that we’re not allowed to enjoy life while walking in this temporal world but that we should be careful to not misplace our devotions. As believers, we’re counseled by our Lord in his Scriptures to set our “affections on things above and not on earth.” That said, tune your hearts again to hear our Lord’s heartbeats and to be one with him in Spirit. Here’s Mr. Paul Wilbur through his love tune “In Your Presence” to usher into the Lord’s glory.
“In Your Presence” by Paul Wilbur
Who is Paul Wilbur?
Beyond the flowery descriptions bequeathed by sites who have written articles about him, Paul Wilbur only used three words in his bio – speaker, worshiper, and author. Beginning in the 70’s when he answered God’s call to be in full-time service, his music ministry expanded worldwide. In concept, he adapted the Messianic style of worship as he initially envisioned a returning of the Jews to the gospel of Christ. Hence, he founded “Israel’s Hope” and formed the “Harvest” Band. Little did he know that the Lord will bring him to distant places in South Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Eventually, he recorded and led worship songs in six languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Hebrew, and French. What started as a local ministry became a global aim for Wilbur. Internationally, his songs were well received and used in corporate church worships.
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend