We are all aware that death may knock anytime at our doorstep. It’s just a matter of who will go first. Hence, death doesn’t choose any age, race, color, or even social status. All we need to do is be more open-minded when we talk about this topic. Death is not a bad thing. We must have to take it in a positive way. Once a person will go, they will a chance to meet the Lord. Also, they will not experience suffering like health issues, financial problem, and stress. Let’s try to realize the beauty of every negativity that this life will throw at us. Well, I have here a very inspirational hit from Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton, “When I Get Where I’m Going.” I hope you like it!
The Award-Winning Singer-songwriter
He grew up in Glendale, West Virginia, where he spends much of his childhood. Anyway, at an early age, this artist showed an interest in becoming a music superstar until he was discovered and asked to perform at a radio station. This humble exposure was his stepping stone in fulfilling his dreams. In addition, this singer-songwriter popularized the hits “He Don’t Have to Be” and “Who Needs Pictures.” I hope you still remember Brad Paisley as one of country music’s finest artists.
Time Well Wasted
This hit was a collaboration of country music’s royalty of artists, namely, Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton. Although this masterpiece received a lot of criticisms, it was still nominated for a Dove Award. Also, this song won 2 Academy Awards of Country Music for video and vocal event of the year. And, it snatched the Vocal event of the year in the Country Music Association Awards. I hope that you are familiar with this hit entitled “When I Get Where I’m Going.” This sensational masterpiece has full of emotion and a lot of messages depending on how the listener perceives it.
Brad Paisley, Dolly Parton, When I Get Where I'm Going
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Clint Black’s Daughter, Lily Made a Classy Opry Debut
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music