Brad Paisley, the youngest country artist to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry at the age of 28, released his new song “My Miracle.”
His new song is directly inspired by the love that he has for his wife, Kimberly Williams. He released a sneak peek of it on his Instagram last March 8 in honor of International Women’s Day. It was released officially on March 25.
This is not the first time that the singer offered a song for his lovely wife. She was the muse to the singer’s hit songs “She’s everything,” “Little Moments,” “Then,” and “The Mona Lisa.”
They actually met when the singer cast her in his “I’m gonna miss her (The Fishin’ Song)” music video. Paisley even admitted that he chose her with the motive to ask her out. And, what a way to ask someone out by casting her in one of your songs!
The couple got married last March 15, 2003. Now on their 16 years of marriage, the singer is still very much in love with his wife. He said on his Twitter:
“There’s a long list of men who became much better people because of a woman – who found their faith, who found who they were supposed to be, whose lives were saved because of a woman in their life. I feel like I’m one of those men, and that’s what this song is about.”
“My miracle is five foot five
No doubt in my mind, she’s the reason I’m alive
And I wasn’t always spiritual
Only one thing’s for sure
How could I not have faith in the God that created her”
Paisley could not be more right in thanking God that he met his wife. In life, we just have to be grateful to Him because of the little things that are usually unnoticed. For Paisley, it was his wife that gave him a miracle. It was his wife that totally changed his life and it was his wife that made him the man he is today.
Check out the song here:
Brad Paisley, my miracle
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend