If You Love Me, Let Me Know
In May 1974, Olivia Newton-John released her fifth album, If You Love Me, Let Me Know. This album was her first one to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. In addition, it secured a position on the Canadian chart. If You Love Me, Let Me Know was also Gold-certified by RIAA in 1974. Her album comprised of previously recorded songs. Only one single is new on her album which is “If You Love Me, Let Me Know.” Other songs were taken from previous albums, Olivia, Music Makes My Days, and Long Live Love. If You Love Me, Let Me Know was also No. 1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
Signature Song of Olivia Newton-John
Her signature song, “I Honestly Love You,” is also included on her compilation album. “I Honestly Love You” is Olivia’s first No. 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In addition, her signature song reached No. 6 on the Hot Country Songs chart and was Gold-Certified by RIAA.
Track List and the Album it came from
“Mary Skeffington” and “Change” are the two singles from her album Olivia which are included on the re-released album. Most of the songs in her album, If You Love Me, Let Me Know, came from her previous album Long Live Love. “You Ain’t Got the Right” is the only single taken from her album Music Makes My Days.
Singles on the Billboard Chart
Two singles from her album were able to enter the Billboard chart. These include “If You Love Me (Let Me Know)” and “I Honestly Love You.” In addition, both of the songs are Gold-certified by RIAA. “If You Love Me (Let Me Know) entered the US Billboard country chart at No. 2. In addition, the song placed at No. 2 on the Adult Contemporary chart. It also placed at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
If you love me let me know, Olivia Newton-John, Re-released album
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Chris Stapleton’s “Broken Halos” Sings For Painful Untimely Deaths
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- 10 Fast Facts About Willie Nelson’s Spouse You Need To Know