Preacher, pastors, ministers, reverends, priests, vicars, whatever they are called, they are among those whose profession is one of the toughest yet the most underrated. Extending our appreciation for the good work they are doing, we have allotted this post to them. Following is a string of “thank you” to them.
As a Man
Thank you for your obedience in heeding God’s call to be a preacher wherever he sends you.
Thank you for being bold and fearless in acting as God’s mouthpieces.
Thank you for willingly becoming everybody’s servant, especially to the flock you were assigned to oversee.
Thank you for striving to be an example of modesty in speech and demeanor.
Thank you for not retaliating or subtly orchestrating a payback to those who hurt and went against you.
Thank you for being a friend to everyone; a good listener, counselor, and comforter.
Thank you for constantly baring your knees in prayer for each person you have come in contact with.
Finally, thank you for all your selfless sacrifices for the welfare of God’s people.
As a Family Guy
Thank you for being a man after God’s own heart, a man of character. Therefore, it pleased God to give you a companion and best friend, your wife.
Thank you for being the best dad in the world that your children could ever ask for.
Thank you that for taking care of your family, you exemplify the relationship of the Church with Jesus and the relationship of the Heavenly Father to mankind.
Now for the preacher’s kids reading this, may you never be ashamed of your daddy’s job. He is the Lord’s worker who once was a man of great ambitions yet gave them up in obedience to the task God laid on their shoulders.
Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner singing, “ Daddy Was An Old Time Preacher Man”
Dolly Parton, Father, gospel, porter wagoner
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Look! Alan Jackson’s Three Daughters are Now All Grown Up
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Kenny Chesney Is Mourning On The Death Of His Sweet Friend of 15 Years, Maria Rodriguez
- Country Music Awards:CMA, CMT, ACM; How Are They Different?