When you work hard for something, it will pay off. However, if you just take things for granted whether it be your health or relationship, always expect the worst. In addition, you have to remember that if you are facing something worse because of your doing, then you cannot blame anyone. You have to take full responsibility for your actions. Just like in Chris Stapleton’s song “Nobody to Blame.”
“Nobody to Blame:” Chart Performance, Award, And Certification
“Nobody to Blame” is one of the singles in Chris Stapleton’s award-winning album Traveller. The song was released as a single on November 9, 2015. It entered three charts of the Billboard. It peaked at No. 68 on the Billboard Hot 100. Moreover, his song placed at No. 10 on the Billboard Country Airplay. It also secures a position on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart at No. 13. Aside from entering the Billboard chart, his song won the ACM Award for Song of the Year in 2016. “Nobody to Blame” is also Platinum-certified by RIAA in 2018.
Stapleton’s album, Traveller, is the first album he released in his career. It was a life-changing album for him because his album not only topped the charts but it also won many awards.
Barry Bales, Chris Stapleton, and Ronnie Bowman collaborated to write this song. Barry Bales is part of Alison Krauss and Union Station. Ronnie Bowman is a bluegrass songwriter. The three collaborated on something that was actually based on real life.
About the Song
In the song, the female character is angry with her husband/boyfriend that she comes to the point of throwing everything he owns out of the house. She burns down whatever she can burn or destroy. The man did not do anything about it because he knows that the reason why she is acting that way is that of him. He does not blame her but himself. However, in the song, there was no mentioning of what he did that lead to the woman’s actions. Probably, it is something worse.
chris stapleton, nobody to blame, traveller
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!