One of the most difficult jobs in the world is to be a mother, why? Well, you don’t just make sure that your kids are safe physically, you think about a good future for them and you need to protect them. Being a mother entails considering all aspects of the life of a child. From physical, emotional and mental. Being a mother is difficult in a way that it hurts when their family is in pain too. Therefore, we should not only celebrate mother’s day today but every day. We should be thankful for our beautiful mothers who sacrifice their hopes and their dreams for us.
We also must celebrate mother’s day by remembering our beloved mothers who passed away, because their love for us never left us, even if they are long gone. This too is for the people who lost their mothers along the way, we celebrate the love they have left us.
“I Have No Loving Mother Now”
The Song’s Content
The song is simple. With its repeated lyrics, you can feel the pain that the narrator of the song wants to express. This song is dedicated to people who lost their mothers yet still hopes to see them one more time to tell them how much they love them. This is also good for people who still have their mothers with them. This song will let them appreciate their mothers while they are still alive. The narrator also mentioned about not having a father in the song. Whether you lose your mother or your father… it’s painful. Furthermore, it’s a difficult thing to face, and only time can heal that pain. But, the memories will forever remain.
This is for all the mothers out there who are giving the best for their children. Happy Mother’s Day and thank you from Country Thang Daily!
i have no loving mother now, mother's day, the carter family
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash