Death is one of the sensitive topics that we try to avoid, but hey, let’s face it, everyone will die. Also, it’s just a matter of time who will go first. Further, it’s hard for us to let go, especially if the one we lost holds a special place in our hearts. Let’s listen to “The Dirt” and dig deeper on what they have to say.
“The Five Man Band”
“Nitty Gritty Dirt Band” or also known as “The Dirt” was formed in 1966. Also, there has been a lot of changes in the band over the years. Changes in terms of genre, band members and labels. However, they still managed to stay in the music industry. Maybe, they really are legends, and the public loved their songs.
In addition, due to their popularity, “The Dirt” garnered different kinds of awards. They won two Grammy Awards in 1989. They scooped the Album of the Year at the Country Music Association Awards. I mean, years of hard work and change really does pay off.
Saying goodbye to a loved one is hard, especially if we are talking about death. “Will the Circle be Unbroken,” says it all. This is the seventh album of “The Dirt” with their collaboration with various country artists. Also, we all know that country music is evolving from time to time and artists must be versatile for them to stay in the limelight. Hence, this song was an experimental masterpiece by “The Dirt,” and it was a tribute to the classic country artists.
According to critics, the song was plainly a goodbye lullaby for a loved one. But, others say, that it can be an interpretation of burying one’s feelings from the past, so it depicts total freedom. Indeed, we can create our interpretations based on opinions, feelings and experiences; it’s just a matter of how we understand it.
nitty gritty dirt band, The Dirt, Will the Circle Be Unbroken
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?