Being with someone you love is a good thing because it makes everything in life easy and simple. It gives you the motivation to move forward in life because you know you will have someone who will always be there for you. Sometimes you even want the whole world to know how lucky you are to spend your whole life with your soulmate.
“You’re My Man” by Lynn Anderson
A love song like this is inspiring and nice to listen to because true love is always a story that we like to hear and experience in our life. Lynn Anderson released her song, “You’re My Man,” in 1971. Her song was one of the tracks on her same-titled album. The song was written by her former husband, Glenn Sutton. “You’re My Man” became Anderson’s second No. 1 hit on the chart following her platinum-certified song “Rose Garden.” The song charted at No.1 on the US Billboard Hot Country Song in 1971. In addition, “You’re My Man” entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart at No. 63 and Adult Contemporary chart at No. 6. Aside from entering the US Billboard chart, Lynn Anderson’s song entered the Canadian charts too.
Lynn’s 11th studio album You’re My Man also peaked at No. 1 on the US Billboard Top Country Albums. This was Lynn’s third album to peak at the top of the Billboard chart. You’re My Man album was released after her platinum-certified album Rose Garden in 1971. In addition, the album was also produced by Glenn Sutton.
The Song’s Content
Lynn Anderson’s song is about a woman who shows her appreciation to her man. She wants the world to know how lucky she is to be with him. The narrator is very happy and satisfied with her man because as you can see, she only describes her man and her feeling in a good way.
Lynn Anderson, You're My Man
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More