Being with someone you love is a good thing because it makes everything in life easy and simple. It gives you the motivation to move forward in life because you know you will have someone who will always be there for you. Sometimes you even want the whole world to know how lucky you are to spend your whole life with your soulmate.
“You’re My Man” by Lynn Anderson
A love song like this is inspiring and nice to listen to because true love is always a story that we like to hear and experience in our life. Lynn Anderson released her song, “You’re My Man,” in 1971. Her song was one of the tracks on her same-titled album. The song was written by her former husband, Glenn Sutton. “You’re My Man” became Anderson’s second No. 1 hit on the chart following her platinum-certified song “Rose Garden.” The song charted at No.1 on the US Billboard Hot Country Song in 1971. In addition, “You’re My Man” entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart at No. 63 and Adult Contemporary chart at No. 6. Aside from entering the US Billboard chart, Lynn Anderson’s song entered the Canadian charts too.
Lynn’s 11th studio album You’re My Man also peaked at No. 1 on the US Billboard Top Country Albums. This was Lynn’s third album to peak at the top of the Billboard chart. You’re My Man album was released after her platinum-certified album Rose Garden in 1971. In addition, the album was also produced by Glenn Sutton.
The Song’s Content
Lynn Anderson’s song is about a woman who shows her appreciation to her man. She wants the world to know how lucky she is to be with him. The narrator is very happy and satisfied with her man because as you can see, she only describes her man and her feeling in a good way.
Lynn Anderson, You're My Man
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?