Keith Urban is one of the country artists who continue to make good music. His track “My Heart is Open,” I dare say, is one of his most genuine and honest expressions of artistry. Apparently, the song title was said to him by his loving wife.
Now we all know who Keith Urban’s wife is. Hollywood A-lister, Nicole Kidman, is always a constant presence in Keith’s recording studio. This couple supports each other, and you can always see them together whenever they make public appearances.
An In-Depth Review of the Song “My Heart is Open”
So as not to confuse it with Maroon 5’s “My Heart is Open,” this song is dedicated to Keith’s wife, Nicole Kidman. This single is a revisit to the conversation that these two lovers had before they were married. Keith asked Nicole questions when he was still courting her.
Nicole Kidman knows the charm of a musician. She was enamored by Keith Urban and we could not blame her. Keith is one of those guys who you can simply judge right away. He seems like an honest person and it was proven by the lack of controversy that these two had in their married life.
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman’s Magical Love Affair
Hollywood couples don’t usually have a long-lasting marriage, but these two seemed more in love than the day they have met. The song “My Heart is Open” was about Nicole taking a leap of faith and saying YES to Urban. She was right to say yes as these power couple managed through their life together.
Although problems such as the singer’s alcohol addiction were brought out, the two managed to overcome it. They say love conquers all and they sure did conquer the issues that challenged their marriage.
You can listen to the song here and may learn some few things from Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman’s marriage.
Keith Urban, nicole kidman
- Unleash Your Inner Fierce With These Beth Dutton Quotes
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Johnny Tillotson’s Notable Cover of a Country and Pop Hit
- Inside Luke Combs and Wife Nicole Hocking Fairytale Love Story
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- A Young Cancer Survivor Singing Oak Ridge Boys’ “Elvira” Will Truly Warm Your Heart
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?