On her March 13 show, Maren Morris called out some of the best female powerhouses in the country music industry in a sold-out show at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium to sing “My Church.”
She was joined by Miranda Lambert, Cassadee Pope, Brandi Carlile, and Natalie Hemby. Morris exclaimed her pleasant surprise via her social media page about the surprise group performance of ‘My Church.’
The amazing performance was caught on camera. Watch it here!
The Show’s Highlights + ‘My Church’
Earlier in the evening, Carlile had a magnificent duet with Morris for the song “Common,” a track that’s in Morris’ new album, ‘Girl.’ Next, Morris was joined by Pope, the opener of the show. The duo beautifully sang “Ally My Favorite People,” a duet on ‘Girl’ that she shared with Brothers Osborne. Finally, Lambert and Hemby went onstage to sing “Virginia Bluebell,” a song Hemby co-wrote from Lambert’s 2009 album ‘Revolution.’ The trio also teamed up for a great version of “I Wish I Was” – another song Hemby co-wrote for Morris’ 2016 album, ‘Hero.’
Afterward, the four of them surprised Morris by jumping back on stage to sing “My Church” with her.
Girl: The World Tour
Morris recently dropped her brand new single “Girl” and everyone is amazed by it. This is only a taste of her sophomore album that dropped on the 8th of March, 2019, through Columbia Nashville.
Rolling Stone referred to its title track as “an upbeat, optimistic single with a strutting, indie-rock guitar sound.” And true to its vibe, the album gives off the talent and versatility that Morris unleashes when she’s on stage.
“Girl: The World Tour” will have Morris across the world for more than 40 shows. Pope and RaeLynn will be opening for her shows.
The tickets for her shows are available on the market. You can go and visit her website for more details.
Girl, Girl: The World Tour, Maren Morris, Ryman Auditorium
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!