GOOD MORNING Y’ALL!
What a wonderful day it truly is an’ Old Jack’s got some great news for all Montgomery Gentry Fans…
“I know it’s been a while, but it has been an emotional time for us. Our new music is coming out, and I hope you’ll give it a listen. Me and T-Roy were very proud of this CD,” wrote Eddie Montgomery of their Here’s To You album’s release just last Feb. 2.
Last November, Eddie Montgomery announced (thru Twitter) a new album’s release, two months after Troy Gentry’s tragic helicopter accident last September 8 of 2017.
Yep, Montgomery Gentry’s HERE’S TO YOU ALBUM IS OUT and, just in time for the originally-planned February Release!
“…we actually finished up our vocal parts two days before the horrific accident.”
In one interview Montgomery admits,
“There’s a million thoughts that go through your mind after [something like that]. What’s so weird and wild about the whole thing is that we actually finished up our vocal parts two days before the horrific accident.”
Better Me—the album’s first single—puts the spotlight on Troy Gentry on vocals along with powerful honest-to-goodness lyrics. A fitting Final Performance for one of Country Music’s Late Greats.
“…speaks from the soul and the heart of a man who has come to many realizations in his life.”
Better Me speaks from the soul and the heart of a man who has come to many realizations in his life. Of having a deeper Sense of Self. Of changing for the better. Of acceptance. Of Troy Gentry, The Man…
Of Troy Gentry striving and struggling for a much, much Better Me.
“YOU WILL TRULY BE MISSED, T-ROY…”
This is Our Kind of Country,
May Y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
better me, montgomery gentry
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Sandy Mahl And The Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Her
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait