The most challenging part about being a celebrity is that people believe what they see on TV or what they hear from others. Celebrities are always being judged by the things they do or what they say. However, not all we hear or see is true, because the only way you get to know a person is by sitting down with them and having a heart to heart conversation. Celebrities are like us too, they feel the same way we feel, and they get hurt when people come up with stories that aren’t real. Most of the time, what we hear is that famous people forget where they came from, and they are arrogant. But is it true?
“Mississippi Girl” as Faith Hill
“Mississippi Girl” is a song wherein Faith Hill tells the world, despite they think she has changed, she is still the same person. In her song, she acknowledges where she came from. Furthermore, she even mentioned that she lives a simple life with her family. People may think that fame has turned her into someone who thinks that she is better than others, but she said that it is not true.
“Mississippi Girl:” Grammy’s and Billboard
“Mississipi Girl” may not have been written by Faith Hill, but the words were tailor fit for her. John Rich and Adam Schoenfeld wrote the song. It peaked at No. 1 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 2005. In addition, her song crossed over to the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 29. “Mississippi Girl” was Faith Hill’s last No. 1 song on the chart. This song was also included on her 2005 album Fireflies. Just like the song “Mississippi Girl,” Fireflies reached No. 1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Furthermore, it was 2x Platinum-certified by RIAA in 2006.
In 2006, Faith Hill was nominated for Grammy Award Best Female Country Vocal Performance.
faith hill, Mississippi Girl
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait