We all know how much Miranda Lambert feels so strongly about animals. She has put up her own foundation as a way of enforcing animal rights and encouraging people to be kinder and more compassionate to their pets. At first, most people thought that this was because the talented Lambert simply has a compassionate heart. Little did we know, her deep love and care for our furry friends actually stem way back from her childhood days!
Recently, the singer shared a throwback photo of herself and it earned lots of squealing and “aww”-ing from her social media followers. In the photo, a very young Miranda Lambert can be seen donning denim overalls while she stood with closed eyes beside her lovely dog. Below her old picture is a more recent version of the said shot. In it, Miranda wore a full denim ensemble while she sat cozily beside another of her beloved dog.
She captioned the endearing photo, “Dogs and Denim. #allyouneed #loyalcompanions #somethingsneverchange #TBT @MuttNation”
The post received an outpour of love and positive remarks from followers across the globe. It showed just how much pets can serve as a universal language for love, peace, and understanding among individuals hailing from different backgrounds. Can you imagine just how loved and well-taken cared of Miranda Lambert’s pets are? They must probably be spoiled with so much love and attention.
Meanwhile, in other news, Miranda Lambert brandishes her happy and strong relationship with current boyfriend, Anderson East. Despite the recent and sad break up with her ex-husband, Blake Shelton, Lambert seems to have found inner peace and new happiness with Anderson. The couple has countlessly exuded such strong chemistry between them that people deemed Lambert lucky for ending up with East.
We sure hope their relationship grows as strong and selfless as Miranda’s love for her furry friends.
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Loretta Lynn Remembers Eldest Daughter In A Heart-Breaking Tribute
- Unleash Your Inner Fierce With These Beth Dutton Quotes