Everybody knows that Blake Shelton loves to joke around and he never shies away from matching with his competitors on The Voice. However, when it comes to getting into a battle of words with Miley Cyrus, the 41-year-old country star admits that the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus may have him beat.
“Well, the good thing about having Miley back for season 13 is none of us really have to worry about coming up with anything to say, ’cause none of us are gonna get a word in edgewise,” Blake said. “I mean, this girl has a motor mouth, and I’ll tell her that to her face. She knows she does.”
Since Blake is always thinking of strategy, he says that there is one upside of Miley’s talkative nature.
“The good part about it when it comes to these blind auditions is, you know, if you really need a minute to think about what your pitch is gonna be to this artist, and she’s talking, you’re gonna have every bit of a few minutes — ten, fifteen, twenty — before it’s gonna be your turn to talk,” Blake says.
“The only trouble with that sometimes is there’s nothing left to say. There’s no words left in the English language, that hasn’t been said,” he jokes.
Week 2 of the blinds kicks off Monday night at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
Blake’s new single, “I’ll Name the Dogs,” is already in the top 20, ahead of the release of his new album, Texoma Shore, on November 3.
Well, we think that Blake is a great coach on The Voice. However, after what he said about Miley, does this mean that she’s going to be a good coach? What do you think? Let us know by leaving a comment below and remember to share this post to other country fans.
As a bonus, here’s a Blake Shelton song.[like_button]
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Sandy Mahl And The Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Her
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”