September 11, Cara Mund was crowned as Miss America 2018. As the 23-year-old broke a record by being the first North Dakota contestant to ever win the crown, she has been the topic of the internet, but for another reason: the new Miss America looks like Miley Cyrus.
“Wow @MileyCyrus looks great,” one person jokingly wrote on Twitter. “Congrats on becoming Miss America! Great transformation since the ‘breakup Miley'”
With her blue eyes and long brown hair, Cara definitely looks like 24-year-old Miley when she was a huge Hannah Montana star.
“The new #MissAmerica from North Dakota looks like Miley Cyrus before she got her freak on,” another person tweeted. “Gorgeous & Sweet~excellent choice for America.”
Cara is a graduate of Brown University in North Dakota. She beat out the other 51 women in the categories talent, evening wear, lifestyle, and fitness, as well as an answer to an on-stage question.
Cara, who is about to start her law degree, when she was asked what she thought about President Donald Trump withdrawing the United States from the climate accord.
“I do believe it’s a bad decision,” she answered. “Once we reject that, we take ourselves out of the negotiation table and that’s something that we really need to keep in mind. There is evidence that climate change is existing so whether you believe it or not, we need to be at that table, and I just think it’s a bad decision on behalf of the United States.”
Does this mean that Miley Cyrus can also be a Miss America? Yes, we know that Miley Cyrus is beautiful and very talented, but does she also have what it takes to be a Miss America? What do you think? Let us know in the comments below and remember to share the news to other country fans.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To Andy Griffith’s Children: Sam Griffith and Dixie Griffith
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Randy Travis and wife Mary Davis’ Controversial Love Story
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life