Personally, this is my favorite time of the year, aside from my birthday. Hence, it’s the time when I can decorate our house, build a snowman, and wear my Christmas socks. In addition, this is the only month where my mom bakes her Christmas biscuits. oh man, I really look forward to that every year. Of course, don’t forget to hang those socks for Santa Clause!
The Trend Setter for Twerking
Miley Cyrus is an actress, singer, songwriter, and teen idol. Further, she was once a Disney sensation on the television series “Hannah Montana” in 2006. Also, Cyrus is the daughter of the Country Music Icon Billy Ray Cyrus. Even though her father was a superstar, this white chick tried to deviate from her father’s shadow and establish her own name in the industry.
She started her professional music career in 2007 with hit after hit songs. Moreover, Miley Cyrus is now considered as one of the most successful artists in the industry regardless of the controversies she faced.
Who Do You Want to be with this Christmas?
“All I Want for Christmas Is You” was an original song from the Songbird Supreme Mariah Carey. The hit was released in 1994 and it became a massive success to this date. Further, tagging it as one of the most requested Christmas songs of all time. Well, we can’t blame them. Due to its popularity, this masterpiece still dominates the charts.
A lot of artists covered the Hit and one of them is Miley Cyrus. She performed “All I Want For Christmas Is You” in 2007 in Disney Land. Hence, the crowd loved it. She even incorporated her own Miley vibe to the song. The version of Mariah Carey is really hard to mimic. But hey, I don’t care who performed it better, the thing is, it’s Christmas and let’s just enjoy the season.
All I Want for Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”