Michael Ray has released his second studio album last June 1, 2018, and it climbed the Billboard Top Country Albums chart at No. 5. In addition, his album entered the Billboard 200 chart at No. 53. Michael Ray’s second album’s name was from his grandfather whom he was close to when he was growing up.
“Get to You” was the first single released by Michael in 2017. His song entered different categories in the Billboard chart. His single peaked at No. 17 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. In addition, the song reached No. 15 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. Other songs in Michael Ray’s second album are “Her World or Mine,” “Fan Girl” and “One That Got Away.”
“One That Got Away”
“One That Got Away” is not the kind of love song you are thinking about. It is not a sad song about losing the person you love rather there’s a twist in his song. Michael Ray’s new single from his album Amos “One That Got Away” is a song that celebrates love instead of feeling sad about it. In his song, he mentions the good things that are happening in the new relationship he found. He cherishes every moment, even though he knows that what they have won’t last. Michael Ray’s current song focuses on the positive side of a relationship.
On Michael’s website, he said,
“‘One That Got Away’ takes what would normally be a sad experience and flips it to embrace those moments. I think this song really celebrates one of the best parts of growing up – taking that risk on a relationship and opening yourself up to something that could be really great,” shares Ray.
Since summer is not yet over, Michael’s song is a perfect song that you can add to your list. It has a summer vibe and a perfect summer love story. Josh Osborn, Josh Rosen, Jesse Frasure, and Matthew Ramsey of Old Dominion wrote the song.
Michael will be on tour starting July 26 to December 15. You can check his website for the tour schedule, and you can purchase tickets on his site.
michael ray, one that got away
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More