The King of Jazz Music and the once Sexiest Man Alive have collaborated to sing their hearts out in “Home.” The song is one of the most acclaimed singles ever penned as it gives an in-depth message and meaning of “home,” “family” and “better-half.” On the other hand, “Home” is considered one of the best songs of all time. It became more sentimental with the voices of Michael Buble and Blake Shelton.
In one of David Foster’s concerts in 2008, Michael Buble and Blake Shelton joined forces to perform “Home.” It can be seen in the video how funny and comedic Michael Buble, David Foster, and Blake Shelton were. They just enjoyed the show altogether. On the other hand, Michael Buble and Blake Shelton were friends even before appearing on the show.
Michael Buble along with Alan Chang and Amy Foster-Gillies wrote the words and lyrics of “Home.” It was released in March 2005 from Michael Buble’s album “It’s Time.” Additionally, “Home” was so successful all throughout the world. It even topped different charts.
On the other hand, Blake Shelton released his cover in February 2008. It was three years after Michael Buble released his. It was part of Blake Shelton’s album “Pure BS.” Due to his rendition, it received a massive response from the country music scene. In fact, it placed at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Blake Shelton, Home, Michael Buble
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Meet The Sweet Lily Pearl Black, Clint Black’s Only Daughter
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Vivian Liberto, Johnny Cash’s First Wife, Speaks Up About Their Ruined Marriage
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend