It is said that no matter how many friends you have or if you have a good family at the end of the day, what really matters is that, you have to love yourself. When we are on our deathbed we have no one to accompany us when we die, we die alone. Therefore we always have to be comfortable with ourselves. However, whether we are going to die or while we are still walking here on earth there is still someone who will always be with us until the very end. If you want to know who, then open up your heart and let Him in you. It’s God.
Songs for the Mama that Tried
Merle Haggard did not only write and record country songs that are catchy, and a hit during his time, he also knows how to make versions of previously recorded songs into something his own. His album Songs for the Mama that Tried were a collection of country and gospel songs. His album entered the Billboard Top Country Albums chart at No. 46 for 4 weeks in 1981. The album was dedicated to his mother. Some of the songs were covered by Merle Haggard from previous artists, while others were originally performed by him. The album didn’t gain much recognition and none of the songs in his album became a hit, but it is always worth listening to.
“Where No One Stands Alone” Content
The song is all about a man asking God to not hide from him. He knew that in this world there are a lot of cruel things, people who hurt you, use you and leave you, and therefore he needed God. He believed that in this world we are not alone. We have a God who will always be there for us wherever we go and whatever we need. Like the narrator of the song let us all never forget that we have a kind-hearted God who will always take care of our needs. We don’t have to be alone, and definitely, we are never alone.
Here’s Merle Haggard’s “Where No One Stands Alone,” take comfort in each word of the song.
merle haggard, where no one stands alone
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Rhonda Vincent Reminds Us the Power of Following God
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star
- Kelly Clarkson Renegotiates Talk Show Contract Amid Divorce With Brandon Blackstock