“Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
A-HOWDY GOOD MORNIN’ TO Y’ALL!
“For it is not food alone that gives us the nourishment and strength.”
How is the weekend goin’ for y’all so far? That well-deserved rest after a very productive week feels really great huh?
Well, I hope—after that full Saturday of partying with friends and family—that we all would not forget about our Sunday churchly-obligations.
Just as Colossians 3:16 clearly indicates, “…we should allow Christ’s word to dwell in us. That we should have fellowship with Fellow Christians. And…
“…admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
For it is not food alone that gives us the nourishment and strength. It is also mainly because of His Word and His Spirit that gets and keep us going the whole week! By His Grace and Mercy, we are guided by His Wisdom to do what we ought to. To go where we got to.
“It is by His Divine Grace…”
It is by His Divine Grace that we have all these tools within us to accomplish all we have to. It is with His Glorious Mercy that we have the energies to get us through the week. Yep, day after day, week after week, year after year after year.
And it shore is great! This wonderful Gift of God’s Mercy and Grace. Of the Grand Opportunity to have fellowship. To be able to sing to high heavens of our Love and Gratitude to Our Dear Lord.
So let us all go to church regularly… Religiously. And to get that beautiful spirit of yours encouraged to do so, Here’s Alan Jackson for y’all.
Feel free to share with us your stories through www.countrythangdaily.com
This has been Beautiful Is Our God!
May y’all be Safe and Well and,
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
Alan Jackson, precious memories
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- 15 Top Kenny Chesney Songs Over 25 Years of Country Music
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross