Meat lovers gather ‘round—this new recipe will surely add a savory, rich and creamy kick to your favorite hearty dish. This recipe perfectly fits all meat preferences, be it chicken, pork, or steak. It will surely tickle your taste buds and make you crave for more.
So how do you create a meat dish as tender and lip-smacking as this?
Check out the recipe below!
• 1 tablespoon pepper
• 1 cup softened butter
• 2 tablespoons salt
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
• 2 cups beef stock
• 7 cloves garlic, minced
• 5-7 pounds boneless ribeye roast, trimmed
• Green beans (to serve)
• Mashed potatoes (to serve)
How to Prepare:
Step 1. Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C)
Step 2. In a bowl, evenly combine and mix together herbs, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Step 3. Take the rib roast and rub generous amounts of the herb butter all over it on all sides.
Step 4. Place the meat on a roasting tray, preferably one that has a rack.
Step 5. Bake the rib roast for 5 minutes. Take note that 5 minutes of baking is allocated for every pound of meat. This means that a 5-pound roast will take 25 minutes to bake, while a 7-pound roast will take more time to bake at 35 minutes.
Step 6. Turn off the heat. Let the meat rest and sit in the oven for 2 hours. (CAUTION: DO NOT open the oven door before the 2 hours is up. Otherwise, you will release residual heat which is vital for keeping the meat tender and buttery soft.)
Step 7. After 2 hours, take the roast out of the pan. Pour the drippings of the roast into a saucepan and place it over medium heat.
Step 8. Make the sauce by adding the flour to the drippings. Whisk together until zero lumps are visible. Add the beef stock, stir the sauce, then bring to a boil.
Step 9. Remove the sauce from heat and strain into a gravy dish.
Step 10. Slice the prime rib into ¾ inch slices. Serve with green beans, mashed potatoes, and sauce on the side.
This garlic butter prime rib recipe will make your meal times ooze with flavorful pleasure.
garlic butter|prime rib|recipe|rib roast
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Did You Know Ray Price’s “City Lights” Has So Much Country Music History
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend