Fans all over the world send their concerns to Tim McGraw as soon as they heard his reported collapse during his concert in Dublin on Sunday night (March 11).
McGraw and his wife Faith Hill were part of a large group of Nashville stars in Europe this weekend for the C2C: Country to Country music festival, which tours London, Glasgow, and Dublin. The country singer had to leave the stage with an unfinished song, “Humble and Kind.” He suddenly dropped on his knees while singing his top hit. People on the stage rushed on his side, and helped McGraw off stage. The crowd showed their support to their favorite artist with a loud cheer and round of applause.
Faith stands for Tim
Moments later, Faith Hill stepped on the stage to address the fans. She detailed that her husband went into a medication backstage due to super dehydration, and he needs enough rest. Hill asked for apology and tried to think of a good way on how to end the unexpected event. She asked the crowd to sing with her for a gospel song, “What a Friend We Have in Jesus.”
In the pictures released in social media, McGraw managed to spare a thumbs up while he was brought backstage for medication.
McGraw will need plenty of time to rest up. McGraw’s Soul2Soul Tour with Hill will resume on May 31 in Richmond, Va., and they will tour heavily through July. They started the tour in 2017, announcing they’d also be releasing an album of duets, which they did. The Rest of Our Life came out on Nov. 17.
The bottom line folks: Tim McGraw is undergoing a full recovery and sooner or later, we’ll hear him sing live again! God bless you, Tim.
Got some beats about our favorite country stars? You can send to us at Country Daily. Great day ahead!
C2C, faith hill, tim mcgraw
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Is the Relationship of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Heading to a Hefty Divorce?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash