Every day we witness God’s presence and miracles that he performs. There is no doubt that God is everywhere and is among us. Therefore, all the things He does is beautiful, and no one can equal to His greatness.
Marty Robbins’ song about what God can do is one you should not miss listening. It’s all about what you need to know about the greatness of our God. “What God Has Done” is one that can be used to glorify the Lord with all His great work and power.
What God Has Done
In 1965, Marizona Robinson and Ronny Robbins wrote “What God Has Done” for Marty Robbins’ album What God Has Done. However, Robbins’ album didn’t get much attention from the public. People were not used to him singing this kind of songs. He is better known for his cowboy songs and ballads. What God has Done was a collection of traditional gospel songs gathered all together for the album. Most of the songs were traditional and were covered by Robbins in his album. However, there were two songs that he wrote, “A Little Spot in Heaven” and “With His Hand on My Shoulder.”
The Greatness of God
“What God has Done” is a song celebrating the greatness and power of our Creator. The song honors God and even reminds us to do the same. All the miracles we experience in life are all from God. In addition, the blessings we receive every day is one of God’s way to show us He loves us.
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17
Moreover, the song also did mention that our God is a loving God who only wants to save us. He cares for us despite everything we’ve done. He is willing to listen to us all the time. Therefore, be enlightened and thank God for all the things you have and all the good things He has done for us.
Marty Robbins, What God Has Done
- Who Is Laine Hardy Dating? The American Idol Winner Is Super Tight-Lipped about His Love Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Kurt Russell Stuns Audience at the Opry with an Elvis’ Hit