A country hit song in the 90s, “I Do (Cherish You)” was first recorded by country singer Mark Wills. It was originally written by Keith Stegall and Dan Hill. Further, it was produced by an American producer and songwriter Carson Chamberlain. The song was released in February 1998. It was Wills’ first single from his second album, Wish You Were Here.
Upon its release, “I Do (Cherish You)” immediately entered country charts and ranked number 2 on US Hot Country Songs. Further, the song penetrated the Billboard Hot 100 where it placed number 72. This song contributed to the success of Wills’ career. Some artists also made their own version of the song.
About the Song
I do, cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don’t have to think twice
I will, love you still
If you have found someone who loves you unconditionally and appreciates you for who you are, then you are a lucky one. It is the greatest pleasure to have someone who will never get tired of listening to your unending dramas, rants, and problems in life. Someone who will bring out the best in you. That is the kind of person you should spend your whole life with. Never take that person for granted.
Just like the song “I Do (Cherish You) ” which shows that the man fell deeply in love with a woman who made him a better person. You can also feel the man’s love towards his woman in every word of the song. He is gladly willing to spend his whole life being with the woman of his dreams.
This song is also considered as one of the perfect songs for a wedding day.
I Do (Cherish You), Mark Wills
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be