We always long for someone who will make us happy and accept us for who we are and who we used to be. Yes, there is no such thing as a perfect person, but sometimes a person can be perfect in the eyes of someone. Perfect here doesn’t mean having any flaws, it means being enough for them. When you found someone who will make you forget about your past and your whole world goes around, all you want to do is spend your whole life with them.
“Loving Every Minute” Chart Performance
Mark Wills’ song “Loving Every Minute” is a proof that we do experience the same thing when we fall in love. We want to spend every minute with them. “Loving Every Minute” was written by Tom Shapiro, Michael White and Monty Criswell for Mark Wills’ fourth studio album, Loving Every Minute in 2001. Mark’s song peaked at No. 18 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs, while his album peaked at No. 10 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
Only two songs in his album entered the Billboard chart, “Loving Every Minute” and “I’m Not Gonna Do Anything Without You.” The latter was a duet with Australian Country singer Jamie O’Neal. The duet entered at No. 31 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
About the Song
In “Loving Every Minute” the narrator describes the way he feels about someone he is dating. He talks about the feelings he has for her, and how he thinks that she made everything new for him. The narrator feels happy spending every moment with his lover because it’s something that brings him comfort and joy. The love he receives makes him forget all about his dark past.
“And every second of my past
Simply disappeared into the dark”
Here’s “Loving Every Minute” by Mark Wills. Listen to this love song and fall in love with it too.
loving every minute, Mark Wills
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?