Every woman out there wants to find the perfect man for her. When we say perfect, it differs from one person to another. Some people define perfect as someone who will accept them even with their darkest past, while for others perfect is being a kindhearted person. But, we all know that perfect doesn’t exist at all, it’s just a word we use to say or describe what we want that fits our desire. What about you, how do you define your perfect man?
“What a Man My Man Is” The Content
Lynn Anderson’s song “What a Man, My Man is” is a song about a woman who after all this time finally found her perfect lover. She described him to be caring and loving. She is also satisfied that her man gives her the feeling that he needed her. We all want that, right? Not just women but, everyone wants to be needed. Nobody wants to feel unimportant, nobody wants to be in a relationship and not be thought about. However, not all relationships are perfect, it has flaws no matter how perfect you think the person is. The only thing that makes a person and a relationship perfect is by accepting them with all their flaws and seeing through all of it.
“What A Man My Man Is” was written by Glenn Sutton. The song hit at No. 93 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 Songs, in 1975. While on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs it peaked at No. 1 for 1 week, it remained on the chart for a total of 13 weeks, in 1974. This was Anderson’s last song to peak at No.1 in the charts. The only time she reached the top 10 of the charts was with her song “Isn’t it Always Love,” in 1979. This was a track in her album “What a Man My Man Is.” Her album peaked at No. 18 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums in 1974.
Lynn Anderson, what a man my man is
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?