Luke Combs’ Beautiful Crazy marks the fastest single he has that climbed its way to the top of the Country Airplay Charts. And with this, Combs is the first-ever country artist to have his first five singles to top Billboard’s Country Airplay Charts.
“Beautiful Crazy” and Combs’ Journey to the Top
The track is actually a bonus that comes with his debut album “This One’s for You Too.” Combs co-wrote it with Wyatt B. Durette and Robert Williford.
Back in 2018, he had four consecutive singles that topped the Billboard Country Airplay Charts, which are “She Got the Best of Me,” “Hurricane,” “When It Rains It Pours,” and “One Number Away.”
Combs makes a heartfelt post in his official Instagram account about his achievement.
“How I feel about 5 number one songs in a row!!!!! There are so many people to thank. First off the fans, the bootleggers, thank you for believing in me and showing your support song after song and show after show you are what keeps me motivated to move forward and without you none of this is possible.”
He writes. He also thanked his co-writers on the song and his family and for all their love and support. He also thanked his fans for supporting him and his music.
“My co-writers on this one, @rowdyrob74 and @wyatt.durrette thanks for being great friends and believers in me and this song. My awesome management team of @justkappy and @machenlynn for all the work and time put in. My @sonynashville family for going to war for me everyday to get these songs heard. All the wonderful people at country radio for believing in an underdog and playing his songs for people to hear, and last but certainly not least my beautiful fiancé @nicohocking for inspiring me to write this song, for loving me through all of life’s ups and downs, and for being my rock when I fall down. I love you baby.”
Combs also released an acoustic version of the song in his official Twitter account.
Listen to the original here!
Beautiful Crazy, Billboard, Country Airplay Chart, Luke Combs
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance