Luke Bryan is featuring a song in his new album titled “Pick It Up” that’s all about his relationship with his sons.
“When you start having a family and boys, they certainly influence who you are as a person and as an artist,” Bryan says in a recent interview. “I’ve got a song on there that talks about my relationship with my boys, giving them some life lessons and stuff. It’s a feel-good song.”
Bryan wants to impart his wisdom for first-time parents, so he has an advice to them.
“Just enjoy every moment,” he advises. “It certainly does fly, and as a dad, your role is to kinda be there and not make your wife even more mad at you. But when they start becoming 3 and 4, that’s when it’s like … for the dad, he can hop in the car with you and y’all go knock around. It goes from good to stratosphere good. It did for me. The early years are tough, because they’re so bonded to their mother.”
Luke Bryan promised that his new album will arrive sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas of this year. The first single from the album, “Light It Up,” dropped last August 23.
The country superstar also teased a new female on the upcoming project that will mark only the second in his career second time in his career he has recorded a duet with a female singer. It’s only the second time in his career has he recorded a duet with a female singer. His last album, Kill the Lights, featured a hit titled “Home Alone Tonight,” which he recorded with Little Big Town singer Karen Fairchild.
Are you excited for Luke Bryan’s upcoming album and who would you like him to sing with the next time? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this to other country fans.
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Did You Know Ray Price’s “City Lights” Has So Much Country Music History
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?