Recently, one Luke Bryan fan had an amazing encounter with the country star. It was exciting at the same time a little embarrassing. Luke was gearing up for his live band karaoke segment during his “Huntin’ Fishin’ and Lovin’ Every Day Tour” before going into Flo Rida’s “My House.” Then he reached into the audience and borrowed a fan’s phone. As he was standing and scrolling through, looking for lyrics, he said “I’m sorry. I’m a little slow on a Samsung.”
Before teasing the giggling fan about whether the Samsung had ever blown up in her pocket, he said, “Don’t be hating on Samsung.”
When he was scrolling through her photos, he asked the embarrassed woman, “Why do you have so many crotch shots of me? You naughty girl! Naughty girl!”
When he could not find what he was searching for, Bryan returned the phone and lifted one from another fan near the stage, then launched into “My House” as the crowd roared its approval.
This was not the first time that Luke Bryan did the act of looking into a fan’s phone. In another show, he borrowed a phone from a woman in the crowd just as a guy was blowing it up with text messages. Then Luke Bryan had to get in the middle of the conversation, asking the girl who “McCoy” was and telling her, “I’m fixin’ to go all up in your text messages,” while the crowd laughed.
Now you know that before you go and see Luke Bryan on tour, be sure that you do not have something embarrassing on your phone for him to see when he borrows your phone. Share this to other country fans! Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Fan, Luke Bryan
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Let’s Go Down the River to Pray with Alison Krauss
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Remember When Brad Paisley’s “Accidental Racist” Raised Some Eyebrows?