Being a parent is a gift, a blessing. However, sometimes it is tough being one. A part of being a parent is facing a lot of problems not only for yourself but also for your children, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while you’re at it, right?
Parents Annoy Their Children by Simply Dancing
It’s amazing what simple things you can do as a parent to annoy your children. Just like Luke Bryan and his wife Caroline. Enjoying their beach-side vacation, country artist, Luke Bryan and his family seems to be having fun.
Luke Bryan’s wife, Caroline shared a hilarious video on Instagram showing her dancing with her husband. Luke Bryan was in his bathing suit and imitating the New Kids on the Block choreographed dance moves to “You Got it (The Right Stuff). Both Parents were doing their best to put on a show and ignore their son’s pleas to be fed. Caroline captioned the video:
“Our favorite pastime is to annoy our children.”
Luke Bryan and his family spent part of last month in Hawaii. During their stay, they hit the golf course and played a round of shirtless golf. The Bryans’ Hawaii trip followed a stop in Australia for two dates on Bryan’s What Makes You Country Tour. They celebrated young Bo Bryan’s 10th birthday and sailed past the famous Sydney Opera House.
The country artist is headed to Las Vegas next. Luke Bryan is nominated at the 2018 ACM Awards for Entertainer of the Year. The awards show airs Sunday (April 15) at 8 PM ET on CBS. It’s not clear if there will be shirtless dancing.
Watch how Luke Bryan and his wife embarrassing video below.
What do you think folks? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Also, why not share this funny video with your friends and family? God Bless Your Heart.
Family, Luke Bryan
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce