Even though he is humble, Luke Bryan every now and then will use his celebrity status to avoid the law. He told ET Canada that there was a time that he actually used his celebrity status to get out of a speeding ticket when he was performing a show in Cheyenne, Wyoming. He needs to go back to the city for the show, after a day of fishing with his sons three hours away from the venue. On his way, he and his crew was pulled over on the highway because they were going a little too fast. But when the officer saw who was in the passenger seat, even he couldn’t resist the singer’s charm.
“He comes to my side of the vehicle and I’m like, ‘Oh yes, we’re getting out of this,’” Bryan says with a smile and a fist pump, adding that the cop was excited to meet him. “Then we got out of the ticket, so it was nice.”
Superstar singer Bryan is currently on his 2017 Huntin’, Fishin’, & Lovin’ Every Day Tour that crosses the country through the fall before wrapping up on Oct. 28 at the San Manuel Amphitheater in California. He brings along Brett Eldredge, Lauren Alaina and Craig Campbell as hosts for opening acts.
Luke Bryan fans will sure be happy to know that he is in the process of working on new music and is nearing completion of his sixth studio album. “I’m … really, really proud of the stuff I’ve got,” he says. “And [I’m] going back in, and that’s the thing. I love going in and the energy in the studio and trying to outdo myself again!”
Luke Bryan is amazing, don’t you think? Leave a comment below to let us know what you think and also, remember to share this to other country fans.
- Dolly Parton Revealed She Invested Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” Royalties in a Black Community
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for August 2021 That You Need To Check Out
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- Amy Grant and Vince Gill: The Story of Love That Inspires
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- 10 Guilty Pleasure Country Songs to Indulge In