As previously made known to us, Loretta Lynn’s album “Wouldn’t It Be Great” is scheduled for release in August. Unfortunately, last May, weeks after she turned 85 years old; she had stroke.
She also had to move to a rehabilitation facility on May 15 and said that she’s now “getting better by the day” at home with her family.
On Wednesday, there was an announcement in her official website saying that her album’s release has been pushed to 2018. Also, her publicist said that her scheduled tour dates have been cancelled so that she can continue her recovery.
“Thank you so much for all of your prayers, love, and support,” said Lynn in a statement. “I’m happy to say that I’m at home with my family and getting better by the day! My main focus now is making a full recovery so that I can get back to putting all of me into what I love, sharing my music with all of you. My new album, ‘Wouldn’t It Be Great,’ was originally scheduled to come in August this year. I now want to wait to release it next year because this record is so special for me. It deserves me at my best and I can’t wait to share it. I want to thank everyone for hanging in there with me. I am getting stronger every day and can’t wait to get back out there with all of you. I’m just letting everybody know that Willie (Nelson) ain’t dead yet and neither am I, and I can’t wait to see all of you on the road!”
Her new album “Wouldn’t It Be Great,” will feature new songs as well as reinterpretations of old ones. In 2016, she released her most recent album “Full Circle.” It was her first new studio effort more than a decade after.
We will be continuously praying for you, Loretta, we wish you can recover as soon as possible.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Let’s Go Down the River to Pray with Alison Krauss
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Remember When Brad Paisley’s “Accidental Racist” Raised Some Eyebrows?