Days before Loretta Lynn made her public appearance on Sunday since having a stroke in May. She shared a few photos on her Facebook account.
Here is a photo of our beloved Loretta:
With just a couple days to go until her performance, Lynn shared photos of herself rehearsing for her big moment, which we all can’t wait for! Take a look at the photos below.
The Coal Miners stopped by today for a little pickin' and grinnin'. 😄
We all know that she had to cancel all her upcoming shows and even delayed the release of her new album Wouldn’t It Be Great.
Her ever supportive family has been keeping her fans up-to-date during her recovery and rehabilitation. Other than her family by her side, another thing that truly helped her for the past five months or so, is music.
Not long after her stroke, she was surrounded by family in her rehabilitation center when a woman walked in her room to exchange a hello and hugs with the country legend and her granddaughter, Tayla, and daughter, Peggy. The woman began playing bluegrass music, and Lynn began singing along, leaving Tayla and Peggy with tears in their eyes.
“The power of God had filled the room…so real and full…so present it was vizierial,” Peggy wrote on Facebook. “Tayla and I both were so overcome with tears of joys and of spirit. because…Music heals…God heals.”
The Tennessee Motorcycle and Music Revival event held on Lynn’s Tennessee ranch ended Oct 1st. It was a four-day camping event celebrates music, motorcycles and includes a charity benefit ride.
Lynn, who is still under the care of doctors, made her much-anticipated appearance late in the afternoon and performed several songs for the attendees.
We are really very happy to see you again, Loretta, you continue to inspire us with your strength, faith, and hope amidst the trials you have gone through.
first public appearance, Loretta Lynn
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Top Paid Country Musicians of 2020: Billboard’s U.S. Money Makers
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash