Everyone wishes to get married to the person who we are in love with, but do we know the personality of the person we want to be with for the rest of our life? One’s personality will define how they would handle a relationship. Somehow, we will only know the person’s personality when mad or upset. People show their dark side when they get upset or mad.
If we are lucky enough to find someone who manages to calm himself/herself, and still respects us on his dark times, then he/she is the one. Actually, there is no formula of having a perfect relationship. However, there is this rule to make a relationship work and that is to always choose him/her every day. It is fighting the battle with us and the world but not fighting it between me and you versus the world.
“Livin’ On Love”
This is a song written and performed by Alan Jackson. American record producer Keith Stegall produced this song. It was released on August 1994 as a single from Jackson’s album, Who I Am.
Upon its release, the song entered the country charts and topped on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Chart. Since it became a successful song, it became Jackson’s 9th number one hit.
About the Song
“Livin’ On Love” describes a couple bound by love until they grew old together. The story of the song is proof that relationship works if both parties have decided to stay and choose the relationship they have regardless of how many times their relationship has been challenged.
At the end of the day, we will always choose to stay with the person we are deeply in love with no matter how hard the situation. What really matters is the person, not the problem.
Now, let us hear this classic hit from Alan Jackson’s “Livin’ On Love.”
Alan Jackson, Classic, Livin' On Love
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?